Workshop A: Regulatory Considerations - How to successfully navigate the regulatory landscape in fresh produce innovations?
Join this workshop to discuss the regulatory requirements needed for novel shelf life extension technologies in the US and globally.
- The GRAS notification as a commonly used pathway for novel ingredients and technologies
- Achieving a self-GRAS determination without filing a GRAS notification with FDA
- Navigating regulatory uncertainty
- Key Case Studies from innovative technology companies and lessons learnt from the regulation process
Workshop B: Assessing the Effectiveness & Viability of Shelf-Life Extension Innovations
Each supply chain and commodity require different considerations when determining the viability of novel shelf-life extension technologies and it can often be difficult to understand which innovation is best for you and your supply chain. Join this workshop to discuss:
- Key considerations around assessing viability for your supply chain and commodity
- How to run successful trials and experiments with novel technologies
- How to measure shelf-life improvements accurately and objectively
- Key Case Studies from innovative technology companies and end-users and lessons learnt from the implementation of technologies into various supply chains
Technical Sales Director